Help college students develop a better money habit by making their personal financial planning process more streamlined, simple, and accessible.
A 2019 Sallie Mae survey found that approximately 30% of college students with more than $1,000 in credit card debt owed more than they did the previous month. College students need to learn about how to do personal finance properly, but most financial apps on the market charge a monthly fee. We aim to break that rule and make financial management as easy as possible.
- Automated financial management
- Split fees with friends and roommates
- Flexible financial analysis by creating groups of transactions
- Smart reminder for recurring bills and owed money from others
- Create budgeting/saving plans based on transaction history
Languages & Tools
- React Native: frontend
- Node.js & Express: backend
- MySQL & AWS RDS: database
- Plaid API: allow users to link their bank accounts